Fire On The Mountain will be changing the retail store operations on Monday March 15th. Our team continues to work hard to create a safe environment for you to enjoy. At this time we are planning to reopen using the following guidelines.
- All visits for boots, skis, snowboards, custom boot fitting and other gear will be by appointment. You will be able to make an appointment online using our website at skifotm.com using the super simple app. You can also call us during business hours. You will be able to pick the type of service you want (ex. Buy ski gear, buy snowboard gear, bootfitting, etc.)
- All visits for ski or snowboard tune ups, binding mounts or adjustments and Boot Club will not require an appointment. You are welcome to stop in anytime provided we are at or below our store capacity of 6 customers at any time.
- Appointment bookings will allow us to maintain proper personal space and give us time to clean and sanitize between visits. We are building extra protective barriers to insure safety for our staff and guests. Please follow all physical distancing regulations and make use of hand sanitizing stations throughout your visit.
- All staff and visitors will wear a mask at all times. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Appointments outside of normal business hours will be considered on a case by case basis
Our Team is excited to provide world class service at a higher level than ever before. We promise to take care of you to the best of our ability.
Thanks for reading and be well